We are here to understand your daily life.
Our services, as well as our accommodation, are completely free for all and will always remain so.
Our center offers you:
- 24/7 telephone service
(consultation, active listening, referrals)
- Crisis intervention
- Reception and evaluation
- Individual, group and family psychosocial intervention
- Group educational intervention
- Awareness and prevention
- Parent groups
- Entertainment and activities for children
- Intervention with children
During your integration into the house, a worker will welcome you and your family. Afterwards, our workers will make sure you integrate into the house by introducing you to the other residents and staff and taking you to your room.
Our initiatives to prevent domestic violence help raise general awareness of the various forms of violence, including verbal, psychological, sexual, economic, physical or social violence. In addition, our awareness activities influence individual factors of violence such as knowledge, attitudes and relationship skills.
The Pavillon Marguerite de Champlain offers a training session entitled: “Intervening in a cultural context”. It is given in different contexts: community or professional. Our information sessions allow practitioners to better understand the techniques and methods of intervention in an intercultural context.
External services are offered in post-accommodation follow-up as well as to women in the community who do not wish to be accommodated. We offer different options to victims of domestic violence.
Talk to a worker who understands what you’re going through.
SOS Violence conjugale: www.sosviolenceconjugale.ca
1 800 363-9010
Federation of accommodation resources for abused and troubled women in Quebec: www.fmhf.ca
CAVAC Montérégie (Crime Victims Assistance Center): www.cavac.qc.ca
450 670-3400 or 1 800 670-3401
National Institute of Public Health: www.inspq.qc.ca
Legal information (Éducaloi): www.educaloi.qc.ca
JURIPOP legal clinic: juripop.org: 1 855 JURIPOP (legal assistance line in family law for victims of domestic violence)
Resource Line for Sexual Assault Victims: 1 888 933-9007
Suicide prevention: 1 866-APPELLE (1 866 277-3553)
Directory of social and community services: 2-1-1
Longueuil agglomeration police department: 9-1-1 (emergency) or 450 463-7011 (info)
TEL-YOUNG: 1 800 263-2266
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
Mutual Aid Listening: 514 278-2130 or 1 855 ONLINE
Tel-Aide: 514 935-1101
Tel-Écoute: 514 493-4484
Tel-Aînés: 514 353-2463 or 1 877 353-2460
International House of the South Shore: www.mirs.qc.ca
South Shore Sino-Quebec Center: www.sinoquebec.ca
CDC de Longueuil: www.cdclongueuil.org
Useful links :
- Association québécoise Plaidoyer-Victimes: aqpv.ca
- Government of Quebec – Conjugal violence: quebec.ca/index.php?id=6278
- INSPQ – Media kit on domestic violence: inspq.qc.ca/violence-conjugale
- Youth protection: santemonteregie.qc.ca/services/protection-de-la-jeunesse
- RAIV (Applied and Interdisciplinary Research on Violence): raiv.ulaval.ca
- Table de concertation in matters of domestic violence and sexual assault: tableviolence.org
- TCRI (Table de concertation des organizations serving refugees and immigrants): tcri.qc.ca